Hi there. If you have landed on my Game Loot Network blog post, I am sure you have looked at tons of Game Loot Network Reviews and found them either biased or completely blown out of proportion. Some even compel you to try out “their” method of earning money, which is basically a trap to make you sign up for some other dead end! But don’t worry anymore! You have come to the right place to find out an unbiased review of Game Loot Network!
Today we are giving you Game Loot Network Review in depth, see what they have to offer and if it is a best MLM company out there yet.
Game Loot Network Review – The Introduction:
Game Loot Network is a Mobile Gaming MLM Company that offers you the luxury of earning money by playing the games provided by Game Loot Studios. Sounds interesting! According to the records, this Mobile MLM Company went into business in May 2015 so it’s basically a new company still.
Game Loot Network website: http://goo.gl/ooTsuw.
DON’T MISS OUT THIS BRIEF VIDEO, WE GOT FROM GAMELOOT NETWORK:
Game Loot Network Review – The product:
Like I mentioned in the beginning, Game Loot Network is a Mobile Gaming MLM Company. Which means, they offer games for smart phones! I think it’s pretty cool. I have tried their games and I enjoyed them. Game Loot Network offers affiliates access to a mobile gaming platform they call “The Fun Zone”. For your ease, I will provide you with helpful links so that you can view things for yourself.
The Fun zone: http://goo.gl/xn5R0d.
Game Loot Studios have provided 4 games in the Pirate’s Bay so far. You can download them from there or find them in Play Store or App Store.
This MLM company revolves around Tokens. Tokens seem to be the virtual currency they use in all their games as main currency and your ticket to Game Loot Network Rewards. We will talk about Game Loot Network Rewards shortly. Here is the Package Plan offered by Game Loot Network:
The platform can be accessed for FREE and by using paid tokens, sold in the following packages:
- Fun 50 ($10) – 50 tokens.
- Fun 250 ($50) – 250 tokens.
- Fun 500 ($100) – 500 tokens.
- Fun 1250 ($250) – 1250 tokens.
- Fun 2500 ($500) – 2500 tokens.
- Fun 5000 ($1000) – 5000 tokens.
Game Loot Network Review – The Compensation Plan:
The Game Loot Network compensation plan pays affiliates when they recruit new affiliates. Payment is done when they spend money each month on buying Token packages that suit them. Also, commissions are paid out on recruit of a new affiliate as well as on a monthly required minimum spend. Seems interesting!
How do I qualify for Commission?
All the affiliated members of MLM company Game Loot Network are required to spend some money each month to qualify and stay qualified for commissions.
How much do you need to spend is calculated by an affiliate’s membership rank. What are they? Let’s see!
Game Loot Studios – Affiliate Ranks:
The image is quite self explanatory, but I will explain still in case all that in the image seems complex to you.
- Premium Gamer – you need to sign up as a Game Loot Network affiliate, spend at least $10 a month and recruit and maintain at least one new affiliate member.
- Game Ambassador – Pay one time Game Ambassador fee ($29.95) OR sign up with a Fun 500 or higher package ($100). Or spend at least $50 a month and recruit and maintain at least one other Game Ambassador or higher ranked affiliate.
- Level 1 Ambassador – spend at least $50 a month AND recruit and maintain at least three Game Ambassadors or higher ranked affiliates!
- Level 2 Ambassador – spend at least $50 a month and recruit and maintain at least six Game Ambassadors or higher ranked affiliates.
- Level 3 Ambassador – spend at least $100 a month, recruit and maintain at least ten Game Ambassadors or higher ranked affiliates and have a downline spending at least $5000 in sales each month.
- Level 4 Ambassador – spend at least $100 a month, recruit and maintain at least ten Game Ambassadors or higher ranked affiliates and have a downline spending at least $20,000 in sales each month.
- Level 5 Ambassador – spend at least $100 a month, recruit and maintain at least ten Game Ambassadors or higher ranked affiliates and have at least five Level 4 Ambassadors or higher ranked affiliates in your downline (one in the first ten levels of separate unilevel legs).
- Level 6 Ambassador – spend at least $100 a month, recruit and maintain at least ten Game Ambassadors or higher ranked affiliates. Have at least five Level 5 Ambassadors or higher ranked affiliates in your downline (one in the first ten levels of separate unilevel legs).
Game Loot Network Review – Ways To Earn Money:
Let’s have an overview of how the six ways to earn money in Game Loot Network work!
- 10% Fast Start Bonuses:
If you are a Qualified Premium Gamer or a Game Ambassador of this MLM company, you will be paid a 10% Fast Start Bonus on every Fun Pack purchased by each of the Premium Gamers, you referred within the first 30 days from the registration date.
- 20% Matching Bonuses:
The Matching Bonus of Game Loot Studios pays the affiliates a percentage match of unilevel commissions and Coded Bonuses paid out to personally recruited affiliates. Once a Game Loot Network affiliate qualifies as the Level 2 Ambassador or any higher rank, they get eligible and are paid a 20% Matching Bonus.
Not sure what Unilevel commissions and Coded Bonuses are? Read on to find out!
3. Coded Infinity Bonuses:
It is a commission that is paid out on the purchase of token packages by an affiliate’s recruited downline, within the first 30 days of their registration at Game Loot Network; an MLM company.
Note: Only Game Ambassador affiliates can qualify for this bonus who have purchased a Fun 500 package ($100) or higher.
Here is an easy explanation of how much what level Ambassador can earn!
- Level 1 Ambassador = 15%.
- Level 2 Ambassador = 30%.
- Level 3 Ambassador = 35%.
- Level 4 Ambassador = 40%.
- Level 5 Ambassador = 45%.
- Level 6 Ambassador – 50%.
- Unilevel Commissions:
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them at level 1.
When any of these level 1 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 2 of the original affiliate’s unilevel team.
Similarly, when any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are placed on level 3 and the process continues. It is said to be an infinite process!
What percentage is paid out is calculated by what level of the unilevel team the affiliate purchasing a token package is placed on. Here is a graphical chart for your ease to understand.
- Go Deep Bonuses:
Available to Level 4 Ambassadors or higher, the Go Deep Bonus pays an additional 1% bonus commission on every unilevel leg, starting from the 11th level onward.
The bonus depends on what generation you got. A generation is defined when another Level 4 Ambassador affiliate is found in any individual unilevel leg including the first ten levels.
NOTE: When you qualify for either the Level 5 or Level 6 Go Deep Bonuses, you also qualify the previous bonuses as well.
NOTE: If you have a Level 4, 5 or 6 Ambassador within the top 10 levels of any of your legs, these will count as one of your generations.
- Global Revenue Sharing Pools:
As the image shows, Pool starts from Level 3 Ambassador. The Global Revenue Sharing Pool combines monthly affiliate fees and advertising revenue, paid out via five percentage bonus pools.
- Level 3 Ambassador – 1% affiliate fees and 5% ad revenue.
- Level 4 Ambassador – 1% affiliate fees and 5% ad revenue.
- Level 5 Ambassador – 1% affiliate fees and 5% ad revenue.
- Level 6 Ambassador – 1% affiliate fees and 5% ad revenue.
- Founder Pool – 2% affiliate fees and 5% ad revenue.
NOTE: The Founders Pool rewarded affiliates who signed up before August 1st 2015 and recruited at least ten affiliates, five of which went on to recruit at least ten affiliates themselves.
Game Loot Network Review – Game Loot Network Rewards:
In the beginning, I mentioned Game Loot Network Rewards. Those rewards are basically real life stuff that you can earn by bidding on them. Yes, you read right! but how can you bid? Simple! earn tokens, convert them into bids and start bidding on your favorite item.
For more information on how the Tokens get converted into Bids and how the Bidding works, read HERE.
Game Loot Network Review – The Verdict:
As for the verdict on Game Loot Network, a Mobile Gaming MLM Company seems to be honest in providing people a fair opportunity to use their social circles and start making a handsome amount of money. If you have a knowhow of marketing and can maintain your affiliates, this is the best MLM Company for you to work with! Nothing about Game Loot Studios in fake and they have gone through great lengths to explain what they are doing and how you can earn money using their 6 ways.
Good luck! and till the next review, Take care!